Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Feel lyk a fool. Bt i juz cant stop myself for being a fool.


Well, I haf 2 admit I'm so sad & disappointed.. All u do is hide as many things as possible frm me.. I'm ur gf yet u dun share ur probs wif me. I'm much more willing to hear or gif a helping hand. bt how Im being treated? All the way till we went temple, ask me help u den u say out u r havin nightmare & stress. bt when i ask, u dun even wan to tell me wats ur nightmare abt. Wat is there to b so secretive to hide all sorts of things to me? How can I dun feel pain to see my precious bf tis way? When can u realise n c how much effort I've put in & how much I love u? Even the LOT wrote, " For anything done against ur conscience, u will eventually suffer incalculable harm..". Wat haf u done or hide u know it urself. Haiz... I realli hope u will realise I'm forever the 1 stayin by ur side & nvr leave b4.. If can, ur love & faithfulness to me will b much appreciated. Baby boi, I juz want to say I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment