Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hubby sick, I oso nt feeling well..

Hubby ytd complain he has a bad headache when we r goin to bed.. He didnt slp well. Saw him wake up in the middle of the nite oso. When we woke up in the morning, baby was havin fever. I feel so xin tong to c baby sick. I dun feel well oso.. Having sore throat & feelin giddy. Bt i muz stay strong to take care of my baby. Lucky baby fever is nt tat bad. I wan my baby faster get well.. =(
*Bao bei I will b here taking care of u.. MUACKS!*


Baby say wan watch movie.. So we went AMK hub to eat our lunch & watch Bodyguards & Assassins. *Nice show* I shed tears at the ending part of the show. So many ppl was killed juz to protect the Sun Yat-Sen. & they r all nice ppl. There r ppl willing sacrifice their lives no matter is for their familes, their love ones or wateva. BUT WHY? Why izzit always gd ppl die? Its really so unfair.. Feeling so sad.
=( 

No comments:

Post a Comment