Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sick & Tired Of My Unreasonable & Violent Parents..


I, Joyce Ong Li Qing hereby declare that everything i've written here are true. No lies.
Before anything happen to me or my dearest boyfriend, i want to say out some problems that im facing & who causes it. I'm 21 yrs old this year. By right I should have a happy life with the guy i truely love, my friends, my school & my work. Bt unfortunately, I'm having a terrible & stressful life since last year because of my parents. They are over in doing everything. Till this age im still having my curfew which let me feel I'm being tie so tightly till i can't breathe. My parents got comments on everything i do & who I'm with. Why can't I just have the right to choose my own boyfriend & love who I want? Every time when my parents quarrel with me, they will sure call or sms my boyfriend which i don't see any reason for them to do all this when my boyfriend don't even know anything. Other than this, my father still threaten to beat me up, find my boyfriend & beat him up, cause things happen to us outside. As for my mum, she keep sending sms to my boyfriend , threaten to go up is house. I don't know what's the problem with them. I  work as sales promoter, my mum say im useless. I b a model, my mum say i do dirty jobs. I dress nicely & make up my mum say i'm like prostitute. I get gd results in school yet she say ITE teach me bad. I can't even have my own friends even they are girls. I'm really tired of my unreasonable & violent parents. To the end, I will wan to say, I really love my boyfriend very very very much. If 1 day my boyfriend is going to break with me or leave me, I will let my parents regret for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment